After all, that sounds like a glorious plan, huh? Certainly her parents would desperately try all they can to have their little sunshine being brought back to them as soon as possible, unharmed!
However, as you will discover she had been very spoiled by her cushioned life, and because of her pride rejected all noble suitors who ever dared to pay court to her. This might have caused such grave diplomatic tensions in the end, that her own father, believe it or not, is refusing to pay monies for his royal spawn, for it seemed a better outcome to him if she... would just "disappear"! Understandable, a convent might have cost him a fortune to put her there, you took her in for free...
So the maiden is to remain in your custody, and you as her captor are becoming her nanny. But her behaviour will certainly not be bothering you for long. As it may happen, little sunshine is in dire need of a change of attitude. You will show her spoiled!
- Lana's story starts after completing the Bandit Camp quest where you free Lyria. You talk to Hesy, she has got infos "about the princess..." of a foreign country.
- After the ransom demand is rejected Lana moves out of your castle, to an abandoned shack near the forest.
- Visit her there often to continue the quest. After each interaction you have to wait for the next day to proceed.
- A while later Lana will ask you to teach her about sexuality. From that point on having a scene with her will increase her Love stat, do it to progress the story further.
- Lana will tell you about some men wanting to pay her for sexual favours. Encouraging her to accept the offer, or to reject them will create a fork in her story line, choose wisely.
- After some more progress you find out her shack had burned down while she was at the market. After this she will move either to the castle to work for you, or to the local tavern, as barmaid.
Lana at the castle:[edit | edit source]
- If Lana moves in with you, she will be brooming the kitchen or working the kitchen storage.
- Talk to her while at work to lower her Pride stat, or have some scenes in the storage.
- After her pride is low enough, she will become friends with maid Ella. You will notice when they talk at the kitchen one day and you can ask them about that.
- If Ella is friends with Lana, and not a virgin anymore, it will unlock additional scenes:
- Ella may join you and Lana fooling around at the storage (50% chance during a bj scene).
- Lana may join you, if you and Ella are having your usual morning bath.
- You can also suggest to Lana (with high enough Love stat) a sleep-over with Ella at night.
Lana at the tavern:[edit | edit source]
- If you choose a sharing path for Lana, she will move to a local tavern and work there as a barmaid.
- While she is serving the customers, you can either:
- Call her to her room for a scene (to increase her Love stat),
- Or interact with her in front of customers (to lower her Pride stat).
Lowering pride will change her behaviour with customers, while increasing love will unlock more scenes with you.
Additional Scenes[edit | edit source]
- With Love 40+ Lana can be sent to a Harem Room (if built), this unlocks scenes with other inhabitants.
- If you got a red pill in your inventory, have an additional scene, either at the tavern or the castle's servant quarters during evening.
- During the quest "Traditions in green" you can ask Lana (Lust 35+ required) to follow you to the Orc Camp to forge an alliance. There are two possibilities how to achieve this:
- Either she will stay with the Chieftain of the Orc tribe,
- Or, if you have a blue pill in your inventory, the shaman Garrona.