Garrona will invite you to negotiate an alliance. To get this done and gain powerful new allies, you must provide a "sufficing" partner for herself, or for the Chief of the Orc tribe. There are several ways how to do this:
- If you offer yourself, you will fail to please Garrona, due to "anatomical differences".
- This will however trigger an option to ask Moriana, the Avatar of Lust, for advice and help.
- She provides you with a red pill or blue pill for the inventory. With either you can finish the quest.
- You can ask a specific female character (NPC) to follow you to the Orc Camp for the task of "negotiating".
- Anna, Ella, Lyria, Pyia, Diana, Lana or Dora will, but only if you seduced them (see entries for details).
- If they are willing to come with you, you may offer one to the Orc Chieftain to reach an agreement.
- With a female NPC and a blue pill with you, Garrona can take the Chief's place and seal the deal.
- You can offer to summon a Centaur, which she happily accepts (if you ran out of pills, or keep your NPCs).
After the ritualistic deal has been completed, this questline ends in version 1.2.