You will first meet the countess at her castle, after the inquisitor will send you there to gather information.
- During your first visit Alizabeth will invite you for a dinner. She will tell you about her persecution by the order and about loss of her husband.
- After dinner, you will spend the night at the castle and live through a strange encounter with the countess.
After this night, you can return to the inquisitor for report. Sallia will send you back to question servants (the maid Dora). At this point, you can decide if you want to continue on Sallia's orders, or if you want to side with Alizabeth. Each choice has a violent (gore) ending and a peaceful ending to choose.
If you like to stay with the inquisition side (Sallia), talk with Dora:
- You will discover she is under a mind influence spell. Talk either to Sallia or Avatar of Lust to break it.
- Talking with the Avatar will grant you one additional scene with Dora.
- Dora tells you about the cellar. To get there you need to seduce Alizabeth and steal a key from her chamber.
- After examining the cellar, you can either:
- talk to Sallia (for a violent ending), or
- talk with Alizabeth (for a peaceful ending).
If you decide you want to change sides, warn Alizabeth instead:
- For this she will invite you to her chambers to spend the night there.
- After that, she will give you Dora to bring to the inquisitor for questioning (and as a spy).
- After returning again with the maid, you can either:
- lure Sallia to the castle (for a violent ending), or
- convince Alizabeth to escape (for a peaceful ending).
If Alizabeth escaped (peaceful ending), you can sometimes meet her at a random encounter tavern during travels for an additional scene.
If you finish the quest and Alizabeth is still at the castle (alive), you can visit the countess for an additional scene.
If she is not at the castle anymore (escaped, dead), you can convince Dora to join you at your castle (with scenes).